Surgery all done and recovering at home
Just an update.  I got an earlier surgery date due to an opening in my surgeon's schedule, so I had my repairs done this past Wednesday.  I was supposed to need a rectocyle repair along with the cystocyle, hysterectomy, and DaVinci sling, but I didn't end up needing the rectocycle.

I'm feeling pretty good already, a lot better than I expected, and I'm guessing that's because I didn't need that last procedure, which Sherrie's book indicates is the most difficult in terms of recovery.  I got home at 5 last evening, and today at 1 pm I got my suprapubic catheter removed because from my first bladder function test at the hospital I was emptying most of the urine on my own.

So far, so good.  Pain is only moderate and my Percocet's are working well for me.  I mostly feel like I've been kicked repeatedly in the pubic bone.  

I will keep you updated.
So glad to hear things are going well! Now be a good girl and get back on the couch. Important to lay low for a bit; give your body a chance to heal and don't forget to ice!
:)
Sher