At 17(27 now) had left testicle torsion, got de-torsioned by itself.
In course of 10yrs, tests done - color Doppler,IVP,urine/semen analysis.
No sign of varicocele, epididymitis or any other infection.
As per Dr. I have transversely placed testicles, also sort of tight scrotum skin
Recurring issues: pain, tenderness & burning in left testicle, radiates to groin & lower abdomen.
1. Heaviness : left testicle. (Scrotal support useless)
2. Pain(takes 2 to 24 hrs to build up) only after ejaculation; but not every-time I ejaculate. (1:10 times).
Abstinence relieves most issues but traces are left.
3. Tenderness & burning - lower abdomen if restricted bowel movement.(not always)
4. Bit relief after a bowel movement.
1. mild burning; penis tip during urination & same issues on the right but with low intensity.
2. When testicles are pulled in groin - discomfort but not the above symptoms.
3. Symptoms frequency has inc. from quarterly -> twice a month & takes longer time to fade away
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.