Urogynecology Expert Forum
Urinary discomfort

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Urinary discomfort
I recently went to the dr for testicular pain, and had a sonogram and urinary and blood work done. The sonogram showed a small hydrocele but nothing that would cause the pain so they sent me to a urologist The blood and urine showed nothing. The urologist said the pain was because my left testical hanged on a angle. I had recently just urinated and had gotten a sharp pain in what felt like my uritha. I should also add that once a month or so i get a irritation in my penis (this usually happens after i masturbate). What could this be?