Urinating problems/vaginal dryness
Hi, I have had symptoms of intermittent urination, slow stream, hesitancy, and I get a burning sensation if I hold it in. I also have vaginal dryness, which is so bad that I can't even start a relationship. My periods have become lighter and I have noticed my nails are more brittle. I have been tested for infections but it is always clear. A bladder scan showed that my bladder withheld some urine after I had 'emptied' my bladder, but gp said this was normal? This is literally ruining my life and I hope someone can help.
Sorry to read of your problem. I would suggest you see a urogynecologist or gynecologist for evaluation.  You did not give your age but if you are menopausal, vaginal estrogen may be of benefit.  In addition urinary urgency work can be done and treated.  
Hi, I have already seen a gynecologist and he said it wasn't a gynecological problem...
I am 32 and have had the problem for 3 years now.
I think I will take your advice and see a urogynecologist, or at least a urologist.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.