Urogynecology Expert Forum
Urination problem

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Urination problem

I'm 24 yrs old. I neither hav blood sugar nor UTI. Whenever i go to the toilet for urine, the initial burst is a good one, then a series of small periods of urination take place and i get stuck in the toilet for 15 or even more minutes.....and when i feel it's over and get up to wash my hands, the urge starts again and i pee once again in order to get rid of that urge....and even when this gets over, the tip of my penis wets about 2-4 times in a few seconds intervals and then i get rid of urination. Plz suggest me a cure for it, i'm depressed with this situation!
Please refer your question to the Urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD