Urogynecology Expert Forum
Uterine Prolapse

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Uterine Prolapse
I had a uterine prolapse the day i delivered my 2nd daughter. the nurse told me to hurry up to the bed, pushed it back in, and kept my feet elevated.  Nothing has "bothered" me until just recently. I am 12 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and i have been feeling a lot of pelvic pressure and sharp pains down there. What are the risks for the baby? what are the risks for me? should I be on bed rest? I am very active, and have a very stressful labor demanding job....HELP!
I would suggest you refer these questions to your Ob.