Vaginal Discharge
Is there any way to reduce vaginal discharge. I read posts about doctors who says that it is normal. I do not think that it is normal to go home every day with your panties soaking wet. I do not have an infection, please If you know anything email me at ***@****.
Many women will have some discharge from the vagina from time to time.  When this discharge is present in the absence of infection or other etiology it is called Physiological Discharge.  Some women complain of excessive physiologic discharge and seek treatment.  Unfortunately, this can be difficult to treat.  Adjusting, stopping, or starting hormone therapy such as Oral Contraceptive is often tried with varying degrees of success.  This can be a frustrating condition for both patient and doctor.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.