White objects in urine
I've had an odd thing happening for the past couple of days. When I urinate, I notice a white residue in the bottom of the toilet. Sometimes the residue is spherical in shape.

I'm a 29 year old female in good health. I'm also in a monogamous relationship and have been with the same man for almost two years, so I don't think it's an STI.

I have no other symptoms. No pain while urinating, no burning or itching either.

I googled this and a yeast infection or UTI came up frequently, but I feel completely fine. I've had a  yeast infection and a UTI before and I'm not experiencing any of the symptoms or discomfort that accompanies those infections.

I have started a new vitamin regime which includes a multivitamin, B12, Biotin and Omega3s. I'm not sure if that could have anything to do with it.

Any insight would be completely helpful.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.