Urogynecology Expert Forum
bladder tack

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

bladder tack

I had a bladder tack January 2010 because I was squirting volumes of fluid during orgasms and would often have 2-3 during sex,whole bed would be soaked and I thought it was bladder leakage since you could actually see fluid squirting across the room with finger penetration.Common sense told me if a finger's in one hole and something's squirting out of the other;it's probably pee.I was also having some leakage when running,sneezing,coughing.I have 3 children that were all vaginal deliveries and one weighed 11lbs 13 ounces.I knew I wouldn't orgasm the same way after surgery and was at least having some success the year after surgery.But in the past few months,none.not clitoral,not vaginal,solo or with my husband.I don't know what to tell him to do since I can't even get myself off,not watching porn,using dildos or anything.My stress level is about the same.It's been getting gradually harder and harder to climax until now I can't at all. I still enjoy sex and being with my husband. No problems with sex drive but was wondering if the orgasms stopping was related to the surgery,maybe? The last one I had was about a month ago,involved some chemical enhancement and took me forever. My husband tries but has a hard time holding out waiting for me to *** and I don't want use drugs in order to have an orgasm.Before surgery,I could *** in less than a minute masturbating(timed myself..I should be in Guinness for that) and would *** within 2-3 minutes during sex.Only other thing I've noticed is it takes me forever to pee,comes out in a small trickle,then have to change positions to completely empty my bladder.If I drink beer,have to go to the bathroom every hour and takes 5-10min to pee.So drinking isn't much fun cause all I do is pee.Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
Sorry to read of your problem.  I would suggest you see a urogynecologist to be evaluated for you urinary symptoms.  It is unlikely the surgery had anything to do with your current problem.  

Anorgasmia is often a difficult problem to treat.  However, hormone levels can affect orgasm and need to be checked.  Off label use of Viagra or a drug call Yohimbine have been used as well.  

J. Kyle Mathews, MD