Urogynecology Expert Forum
blood in urine (off and on)

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

blood in urine (off and on)

I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gross hemituria) and is usually at the end of the urine stream but sometimes throughout the entire stream. And sometimes its just a couple drops at the end. Sometimes it can be with clots, both large and small. And no pain during urination. I've been to the ER, they said they couldn't find any stones or infections. I had a RBC of 56 then refereed me to a urologist, thinking possibly bladder cancer. The other day I was walking and felt like I was lightheaded (another symptom) and thought I was going faint and fall over, plus felt my body tingling and chest hurting. Thank you.
Not sure what you question is but you should see your doctor.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Oh yeah incase it helps, I am a 37 year old male. I smoke and work in as a machinist with chemicals and steel.