Urogynecology Expert Forum
"broken" penis

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

"broken" penis

A few months ago my husband noticed that his penis was slightly bent to the left.  Even when not erect, it is almost like there is a "break" in it.  You can actually feel the spot that is "broken".  It's about 2 inches above the tip.  He has no idea how or exactly when it happened.  It's not painful but is uncomfortable during intercourse and just to touch.  Should he make an appt with a Urologist?  He thinks he is the only man this has ever happened to, although I assured him that is not very likely:)  Thanks for your response.
Please refer your question to the Urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD