Urogynecology Expert Forum
ciprofloxacin reaction

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

ciprofloxacin reaction
I was given ciprofloxacin 400mg iv at er on 3/3/13 for urinary tract infection and prescribed  500mg every 12 hours for ten day. I notice on 3 my feet were swelling. called my doctor and he told me to stop taking it. The next morning my swelling had gone down in three day it was all gone. but I'm still having numbness and pin and needles in my feet. I wanted to know when this would go away? it's been about 5 6 day since the swelling went away.