Urogynecology Expert Forum
could it be?

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

could it be?

i have been diagnosed with several conditions: HPV in jan10, genital herpes aug09, endometriosis 08
so i am good and lost right now... the symptoms that i have been having since my first herpes outbreak in aug 09 are not going away.  its been a yr now and i still am having vaginal burning, vaginal pressure, and pain.  the burning comes and goes but the pain and pressure are ongoing.  i am on 1gram of valtrex daily.  but when i do have a outbreak it gets alot worse alone with the itching, aching, and pain.  i have been to my reg gyno, a gyno oncologist which has ruled out cancer cause of the dysplasia caused by the hpv, and an urogynecologist.  we are trying to resolve the ongoing pressure and pain.  i have had pelvic u/s and vaginal u/s done, normal results.  plenty of PAPs and copos.  urinalysis showed no sign of infection, or blood.  i do not go to the bathroom often.  and it does not specifically burn just when i use the bathroom, only if i have lesions.  the burning comes and goes without urinating.  the question is could it be IC because of the constant pressure and pain in the vagina? not often, but sometimes i get a weird spasm feeling in my vagina too.  but the thing is that i dont have urine freq. or is it endometriosis that has grown back somewhere else that is causing me to feel pressure? the endo surgery i had was in 08 and was just in my left ovarie which i had stabbing pains in that area.  i am trying to rule out anything before i have to go through the endo surgery again and its not endo.  or could it be vaginal nerve pain caused from the herpes?  which i get nerve sensations on other parts of my body since the herpes.  these are the options that i have been given by my drs and i donot know which way to go???  any way anybody can help PLEASE!!!