Urogynecology Expert Forum
holding my urine

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

holding my urine

I'm a 37 yr old male. i have recently started having trouble holding my urine. i do tend to got to the bathroom a lot but have always done that as a kid. i tend to dink a lot of diet soda also but i usually can make it to the bathroom in time or have had no problems holding it for as long as i need to. over the last couple of months i can barely make it to the restroom before i start leaking. as soon as i feel the need to go my body starts to go. i feel a slight tingle at the end of my penis while im urinating especicially at the end of the flow. what could be the cause of this. i've heard lots of women with this problem but not many men.
A related discussion, trouble holding urine was started.