Urogynecology Community
how long after novasure

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

how long after novasure

Can you dutch after having the nova sure procedure done
I believe this procedure is done to reduce or stop heavy bleeding with periods and am unsure of how long you would need to leave it before you did any douching.  I would contact your doctors office to make sure this is ok.  I am not a fan of douching personally as I feel it can alter the natural balance of the vagina and may cause bacterial infections etc,. however if you are keen to continue to douch and feel benefit from this, just check with your doctor first.
I hope you are well and recovered from your NovaSure procedure and thank you for your question.