Urogynecology Expert Forum
little unsure of diagnosis please help
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

little unsure of diagnosis please help

I am a 28 year old female for the first time today i saw blood dripping towards the end of urniating,had slight discomfort in lower abdimen afterwards about two hours later symptoms diminished ,i have frequent urge to urinate but no pain or burning while doing so,after going to emergency to be checked the doctor went threw possiable causes uti,blood clotting isues,kidney problems,std he took both blood and urine samples but did not give me a clear anawer on the cause he said he believed it to be a uti and gave me an antiobiotic and said if pain or symptoms persisted to go back to the emergency clinic, i am concerned after reading some articles i have had clymidia twice about four years ago from an unfaithful partner recieved treatment, but in the past i have also had discomfort during intercorse and pains  my lower abdimen should i also have been tested for pid? Is there testing for pid and could this be the cause of my unusual bleeding?or are my symtoms (symptoms) more likly result of uti?
1344197_tn?1392822771
The most likely cause is a UTI
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank