need advice
I had a vaginal hysterectomy and bladder repair for prolapsed bladder July 20. A Monarc sling was put in place.   I wore a catheter for about 10 days. My bladder could not empty very well without the catheter so surgery was done to loosen the sling, I was told it was too tight. That surgery was 10 weeks ago. Twice a week I insert Estrogen Cream as directed.  It took a long time to not have discomfort, but I was good about not lifting and limited my walking. I am still spotting  blood if I walk for 20 minutes or go to a gentle yoga class.  I only have mild cramps now & then. What could be wrong why am I spotting blood?
Do I need a second opinion?
If you are still seeing blood 10 weeks out from you surgery you should see your doctor.  The most common cause is granulation tissue at the incision line which is easy to treat.  Dr. Mathews
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.