Urogynecology Expert Forum
not your average PT......
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

not your average PT......

Well first off I'm a 25y/o Female. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I currently have a stent placed in my right ureter because my urologist believes I have a UPJ. Well I have had multiple infections including multi drug resistant echoli which was found in March but was not treated properly for. I also have Porphyria so I'm limited on meds which the doctor was aware of when they failed to treat me with IV meds. Now since the stent placement and 2 change outs I have had VRE, klebsellia, and VRE again. I also have so much blood in my urine they can no longer culture it. I have a PICC line and do IV meds everyday since August. What could be causing the infections??? Why so much pain and blood?? And what other options do I have???? I also was a medic and nurse so may have exposed myself to these in the field on time or another.
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity