prolapse bladder
when does prolapse bladder become an emergency? I cannot handle the pain anymore and am bleeding and feel like im sitting on a dry cucumber I also have bad abdominal pain and my bladder is literally hanging out. Could i go to the emergency room?
It is not an emergency. If the prolapse is leading to severe urinary retention (i.e., over 500 cc of urine in the bladder after you void), then that is a medical reason to have it corrected in a timely fashion (still not an emergency). Otherwise, repairing prolapse depends on how much of a nuisance it is to you. Symptoms include uncomforttable bulge rubbing on the inner thighs, sores or ulcers on the tissues, low back pain, unable to have intercourse, trouble emptying your bowels, low back pain.

Find a urogynecologist who can help you with noninvasive treatments for your problem.

Dr. Hoyte.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.