Urogynecology Expert Forum
sore vagina

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

sore vagina
Recently I noticed my vagina is itchy and sore. even my anus is sore and has red pimples. there also been discharge. it has a smell. what could it be? what can i do?
See a gynecologist, get tested for STD's, and bacterial vaginosis.
my fiance and I have been apart for almost 4 months due to our respective work.  Since coming back together a week ago there has been a lot of sex.  I don't seem to be as lubricant as I have been in the past and now during intercourse it hurts and feels raw and sore inside.  Do you have any feed back on this?
A related discussion, vagina feels raw was started.