Urogynecology Expert Forum
swollen meatus
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

swollen meatus

Hello, I had sex three months before, the following day I my meatus had some red inflamed on it, after that it got swollen and after three days it started burning, then I went to the doctor cause of the pain, he gave me levobact 750mg 2 times a day for 10 days, after that I was given zhitromax a three day course, but the meatus was just the same the the docotor gave me rocofine injection for for days, which didn't do much, I changed my docotor, went to a gynocologist, he told me I had herpes and gave me cyclovir tabs 800mg four times a day for two weeks, and a cream to apply, neither did this clear, I have been to a skin docotr recently he has given me mutlivitamin tabs for two for 2 months, I have completed my one month. I have done hiv test at 4 weeks, 8weeks and at 92days which are all negative. Your advice would be helpfull.  
1344197_tn?1392822771
I would suggest you see a Urologist or Urogynecologist.  Your condition may be consistent with a urethral caruncle.  An examination would be helpful.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank