Aa
A
A
Close
urine problem
Hello Sir......
I have Problem in urine like a when i finish urine passing after i clean the water and i getup ..but the urine coming drop to drop up to 5 -10 min its won't stop ..... for this issue can u help me that...............pl
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1276659 tn?1271694749
go to a neurologist so that he can diagnose the exact cause,,,they can b several...can b prostate hypertrophy constriction of urethera etc
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Do you know what Keigle exercises are.  It's sort of like holding your urine in but you do it up to 30 times in row and do that at least three times a day.  It will strengthen your bladder and uterine muscles.  If this doesn't help see a gynecologist right away to have a complete check up. Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1128665 tn?1269277071
Both dochiru and mornign 319 make good points, you truly should see a urologist on this one to get a specific diagnosis and treatment path and also be aware that men have a PC muscle and can do Kegel exercises too, not just women. Kegels can help with controlling leakage as well as help with getting and maintaining erection. See a urologist though, you do want to get a dx for sure!
Good luck!
Sher
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources