urine problem
Hello Sir......
I have Problem in urine like a when i finish urine passing after i clean the water and i getup ..but the urine coming drop to drop up to 5 -10 min its won't stop ..... for this issue can u help me that...............pl
go to a neurologist so that he can diagnose the exact cause,,,they can b several...can b prostate hypertrophy constriction of urethera etc
Do you know what Keigle exercises are.  It's sort of like holding your urine in but you do it up to 30 times in row and do that at least three times a day.  It will strengthen your bladder and uterine muscles.  If this doesn't help see a gynecologist right away to have a complete check up. Good luck
Both dochiru and mornign 319 make good points, you truly should see a urologist on this one to get a specific diagnosis and treatment path and also be aware that men have a PC muscle and can do Kegel exercises too, not just women. Kegels can help with controlling leakage as well as help with getting and maintaining erection. See a urologist though, you do want to get a dx for sure!
Good luck!
Sher