Urogynecology Expert Forum
what can this be

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

what can this be

Hello, im an 18 year old male, and I have pain in the underside of my shaft when touched, also a little itchy. It feels like it is in the inside of my shaft maybe attached to a vein or something. It also mildly hurts to urinate. I practice safe and have had the same partner for 3 years. I don't think it is an STD and the pain started a few weeks ago. I think it hurts more at night than any other time. In the day time it barely hurts and is only itchy when touched and mild pain.
So all symptoms:
burning/itching urination
sometimes cloudy urine
penis head hurts on the tip
maybe a small bump inside bottom of shaft(lower part) hurts/itches when touched
Please help
Please refer your question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD