womans health
Hi im a 24 yr old female with constant urge to urinate, alot of clear watery discharge, abdominal pressure and pain, heavy periods. had a pelvic exam, std tests, internal and external uterine ultrasound, uti treatment, and bladder and kidney ultrasound all came back good. I need help!
Hi mama20091

You dont say if you have seen a consultant already so I will assume you havent.  

You have a lot of varying symptoms which could be confusing your Dr/GP.  It is good you have had tests already as you have rulled out enough to consider being referred on to a specialist.  With your constant urge to urinate, abdominal pressure and pain and heavy periods I feel you may need to go to see a Urogynecolgist.  They can look at the dynamics of your bladder ( urodynamics ) as well as your gynecological problems at the same time for you.

As for any possibility of prolapse, if you were worried about this a Urogyne can also look at this for you.  Consider getting a referal from your Dr to see a Urogyne if possible.  I understand having an urge to urinate constantly as well as your other symptoms must be upsetting for you but you dont have to sit and suffer.  Get your questions ready for your referal and you will feel more in control.  

Let us know how you get on.
Hello and welcome.  Can you tell if your pain is coming from your bladder?  I know that is hard to tell sometimes.  Sounds as if your symptoms would fall under the specialty of a urogynecologist.  Who did your testing? Perhaps you can ask them for a referral.  There are additional tests that might be beneficial to you.  I had a dynamic MRI done, abdominal and pelvic cat scans and urodynamics test in addition to the tests that you had.  All of my results were normal except the dynamic MRI which showed severe vaginal prolapse.  I am now in my second week of recovery after surgery.  Make sure that you have all copies of the results of the medical tests,doctors visits etc. One thing I have learned is your best advocate is yourself.  If I can be of more help please don't hesitate to post.