Urologic Cancer Community
Bleeding from Penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bleeding from Penis

Last night my 58yo dad started bleeding from his penis. He was out with my mum and friends and it bled through his jeans. He said he felt no pain and did not know it was happenening until he saw it. He has previously had haematuria in his urine but they have kept testing it with no answer. They are due to go on holiday on friday to a tropical island where medical care is probably not the greatest....Do you think its cancer? what could it be?
Related Discussions
Hi Michelle,

I wish I could help you, my dad has this issue too, although he has tenderness in lower abdominal region and urinary issues, but he had prostate ca couple years ago and has not been same since.  He has been cancer free x 1.5 years and now all of the sudden he is bleeding from penis?  I thought it was bladder ca, but he had a cystoscopy and they said everything is ok in bladder.  I think I should get his kidneys checked.  The blood has to come from somewhere.....I hope you find your answers...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...