Blood in Urine for 6 plus months
I am 39 years old and been to my gynocologist, PCP, gastroenterologist and have had blood in my urine for over 6 months and been on 7 antibiotics.  I have had frequent urination/urgency, lower back pain, and upper right quadrant pain for over 6 months as well.   I ve also had elevated liver enzymes for the same amount of time and had my gallbladder removed 2 months ago.
My real concern is bladder cancer.  My ob/gyn (nurse midwife) kept telling me it was just a UTI and I had freqent urination due to having 3 kids.  She sort of ignored the situation, but when I saw her partner (OB/GYN MD) he was quite concerned.  He checked my urine that day and there was still a significant amount present.  He was going to order a cytology test, however, the office lost my specimen so I have to go back in (ughh).  
In the mean time, they referred me to a urologist, but I don't have an appt. for over a month.  Do I have anything to be really concerned about?  What could blood in the urine be from?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!