Blood in urine for 2 days... visiting the urologist tomorrow
Hello! I am 28 years old, male, 180 lbs, 5'10, BP usually 110/80, pulse usually around 80. I do zero physical activity but I have excellent health, excluding the problem mentioned below:

On Friday night, before going to bed, my urine had plenty of blood in it. I got worried, but as I felt fine I thought "let's see what happens tomorrow" and I drank two glasses of water, even if I wasn't thirsty. When I woke up, before going to the bathroom I looked for a jar to take a urine sample, and the urine still had lots of blood in it. Saturday evening, and today (SUnday) in the morning the color is a little better (I'd say 15% clearer than the attached picture), but the blood is still quite visible. Other characteristics are as follows:

- zero pain
- zero fever/other anomalies
- zero sexual activity (other than masturbating) in the last month
- no injuries at all in the last year
- no intake of beets or similar meals
- BP as usual, nothing out of the ordinary

I have an appointment with the urologist tomorrow or on Tuesday. I already went to the lab and ordered a general urine test (the most basic one). I have very little money, and I'd like to bring to the urologist all necessary tests so I don't have to go back two times (and pay him twice). What other tests should I bring? What should I do in the meantime?

Your help is enrmously appreciated. Thank you!
Hope you got on alight with the urologist and your problems have now been solved and yu are well.

Make sure you always drink plent of water 2-3 litres per day is recommended, but yu may need to drink more if yu sweat a lot and the weather is hot.

Best wishes