Does anyone have any experience/advice on bladder neck strictures?
I had HIFU in July 2006 and ever since have been dealing with bladder neck constrictures.  My PSAs have been 0.00 since the HIFU treatment.  I had one TUIP in June 2007, then three TURPs, last one Jan 2009 and I'm scheduled next week for another, March 11th.  I don't feel very confident that this one is going to do the job, but at this point I have no options.  I'm researching the Internet for any possibilites that might help.  Does anyone have any suggestions or experience?  
Hi Sailorman,
What is your current bladder neck constricture situation? Did you find a solution?
Bladder neck contractures can be very difficult to fix. It often takes several tries to get them open, and keep them open.

This is frustrating for the patient, but it is reality.

Best advice: If you can get at REASONABLY open, even if it's not perfect, leave it alone! This is because the next attempt may leave it worse.

"The enemy of good is perfect!"

Good luck.