Kindly advise
Hello Doctor,
I took my father (age 69 Yrs) for regular checkup in Apollo and during ultrasound the doctor said there is a mass in Urinal bladder and should be treated. So I took him to ST John hospital , Oncology department, and he was suggested CT Scan, here is the CT Scan report:

1)Polypoidal Bladder growth arising from left posterolateral wall with no perivesical infiltration.
2) Dysmorphic right lobe of liver with supermedial rotation of gall bladder - ? congential variant
3) High placed right hemidiaphragm with subsegmental consolidations of underlying right posterobasal segment - ? eventration

The urologist suggested to have an operation to get the mass out and had also written Prostate stage 2.

Can you please advise the next course of action? My father wants to delay the surgery by 1 month, do you think it's safe. please reply to ***@****

Regards,
Sharad