Urologic Cancer Community
Long Term Scrotum Inflammation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Long Term Scrotum Inflammation

For the last 10 months my testicles have been very itchy, whenever im at home or sitting down in a warm area its not bothersome. But whenever i am moving around at work or just light walking they begin to itch the scrotum itself becomes very red and it becomes very hard and sensitive to touch. I cant resist the itch because its so painful feels like a tingling burning sensation, iv been to a clinic. He gave me some painkiller medicine said give it time"Piroxicam", he checked for testicle cancer and some other easy 5 minute tests. I than went to a dermatologist to get a second opinion he prescribed Biafine to me said wait up to 2 weeks and see if the problem is gone. Its been longer than that amount of time now and i don't notice to much of a change, the pain is always more intense when I am cold and moving. So i went to my urologist and he said i had bilateral varicocele, so i got a varicoceltomy. immediatly after same problems still occur. so i went back, he said i had a bilateral hydrocele, he told me that debris was in the watery sack and that was causing the irritation and inflammation. So I had a hydrocelotmy. So about 2 weeks ago i went to the DR, he told me that the stiches are causing the inflamation (inflammation) in my scrotum because they are dissolving. Its been 1 month since surgery....and i honestly dont think my problem is solved. What could really be the cause? Could this be nerve damage ? or cancer?