Urologic Cancer Community
Long Term Scrotum Inflammation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Long Term Scrotum Inflammation

For the last 10 months my testicles have been very itchy, whenever im at home or sitting down in a warm area its not bothersome. But whenever i am moving around at work or just light walking they begin to itch the scrotum itself becomes very red and it becomes very hard and sensitive to touch. I cant resist the itch because its so painful feels like a tingling burning sensation, iv been to a clinic. He gave me some painkiller medicine said give it time"Piroxicam", he checked for testicle cancer and some other easy 5 minute tests. I than went to a dermatologist to get a second opinion he prescribed Biafine to me said wait up to 2 weeks and see if the problem is gone. Its been longer than that amount of time now and i don't notice to much of a change, the pain is always more intense when I am cold and moving. So i went to my urologist and he said i had bilateral varicocele, so i got a varicoceltomy. immediatly after same problems still occur. so i went back, he said i had a bilateral hydrocele, he told me that debris was in the watery sack and that was causing the irritation and inflammation. So I had a hydrocelotmy. So about 2 weeks ago i went to the DR, he told me that the stiches are causing the inflamation (inflammation) in my scrotum because they are dissolving. Its been 1 month since surgery....and i honestly dont think my problem is solved. What could really be the cause? Could this be nerve damage ? or cancer?