Urologic Cancer Community
Lump
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump

On my left testicle, i had a white, non painful lump (looked like a zit) so i guessed it was a cyst, but one day i tried to pop it, a little white stuff came out, but then the next day it had swollen to a larger lump on the inside of my sack (not at all on the actual testicle) and was now red. It hurt for the first few days but doesent anymore. What could it be, is it still a cyst or is it cancerous?

thankyou very much for your help
Related Discussions
Hi,

The lump may be limited to the skin which got infected when you tried to pop it, or it contained some pus in the first place (though this would generally be quite painful). It would be best to see a doctor. A review of your dressing habits, personal care products particularly for washing would be important. If you feel it is separate from the testicle, then odds are it is limited to the skin. Skin infections can be pretty nasty and uncomfortable though so a doctor’s consultation is also urgent. Stay positive.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...