Urologic Cancer Community
Penile Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Penile Cancer

I have had a growth on my penis shaft just below the Glans (glands). 6 months ago I saw 2 GP's and a Dermatologist and they said that they had no idea what it is. I have continued to visit the doctors but remain undiagnosed. The dermatologist called the lesion a skin tag. The GP's just scratched their heads. I don't have the typical warts.

My symptoms are:
Whitish Growth
- started with whitish growth below glans (glands) on either side of shaft, would be aggravated by oils. The growth appears irregular and extends from the GLANS (glands) downward. Some spots which are thicker than other are raised and white 1-2cm long and follow the old vein
- growth spreads by invading a vein, the vein expands turning dark blue and eventually gets grown over by the whitish lesion and then the vein disappears behind the growth
- this March in a short period ( 4 days) the center of the shaft below the glans (glands) hurt lots and was grown over by the whitish lesion. This white lesion which was flatter and covered this area completely without the normal ridges. It still hurts on and off today

Scrotal Pink Areas
I also developed pink spots (3 cm area) on my scrotum. I have one spot on either side of the scrotal sack and one following from the penis shaft extending downwards onto the scrotum. These spots change colour to White in the shower but look fairly normal when not in the shower after a while. The spots don't generally cause discomfort but I beleieve they are related to the penis shaft problem. As well I have noticed that I have a dark film which covers my scrotum. I initially thought that this was a fungus but the film doesn't respond to any antifungal creams (I tried 6 types). At one point my scrotum peeled but the dark film grew back quickly.