Urologic Cancer Community
Penis Curving
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis Curving

My fiancé was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer in late may he has gone through a Orchidectomy on the left testical he successful finished 3 months of chemotherapy and by all accounts is cancer free. He has exhibit a great and full recovery and has a good active sex life. I have noticed his erect penis has been turning to the side where the missing testical used to be. He has no discomfort and has not complained about anything beside the fact he wished the surgery would have offered a replacement testical.  I am wondering if we should be concerned about the penis turning? Will this continue to turn? Is this normal? This has not affected our sex life or cause any problems I just would like to know if it's something to be cconcerned about or if its normal since neither the oncologist nor the urologist ever mentioned his penis would turn into the space where the testical used to be.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank