Renal Cell Carcinoma
Any comment on my CT report. Particularly the part about the lymph nodes. I a scheduled for partial nephrectomy on Oct. 14.  "Highly Suspicious" pretty much means it's cancer, right?

There is a heterogeneously enhancing mass emanating from the anterolateral right renal cortex measuring 2.8 in maximum dimension. This about mid renal level. This is highly suspicious for renal cell carcinoma. The renal vein is patent. No adenopathy in the region of the renal helium is present. Scattered tiny subcentimeter lymph nodes coursing along the aorta and IVC are noted. There is a subcentimeter hypodensity in the medullary portion of the mid right renal cortex and a similar finding in the posterior left mid renal cortex, both measuring slightly less than 20 HU, probably small cysts. No renal stones or hydronephrosis is seen.
Wanted to check in on you, did you ever find out if this was cancer?