Terrified of blood in urine
Hope you can help. I've posted on other boards without much luck. I had a urine test with culture and everything was fine except for having microscopic blood in urine. Terrified of having bladder cancer. I have no symptoms other than that. Will retest in a month. In the meantime I'm a nervous wreck. Does blood always mean cancer?
Hope other people respond to your posting to reasure your that having microscopic blood in the urine does NOT mean you have cancer.

It is likely though that you may have a kidney stone somewhere in the urinary tract.  so drink plenty of water.

And try not to worry to much.
I too have microscopic blood in my urine. Not sure of your gender and such but it's common in women to have this issue. Also if you have done any kind of exercise or strenous activity 20min or so prior to the sample you will have blood in your urine. That is totally normal. Some people just have it. I think next step after repeat sample is cytoscopy.
Sometimes women nearing a menstrual cycle may find a trace of blood in their urine.  

In men blood in the urine may indicate a prostate problem.