Urologic Cancer Community
Very tiny bump on right testicle, near epididymis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Hello. I noticed a new bump on my right testicle. I do a self-check every couple of months or so, and the last time I did one it definitely was not there. The lump (or bump) is very very tiny, and feels pretty firm. It's really very small - smaller than even a BB, about the size of a pin point. It's very near the epididymis (spelling), but it's not quite on it - but that's the area that it's by though. It is definitely on the testicle, and not free-floating. There definitely does seem to be a tiny bit of space between the epididymis and the bump, so I'm fairly certain that it's on the testicle and not on the epididymis. It's not ultra sensitive, but if I try to press on it firmly to tell how hard it is, I can feel a slight pain in my lower abdomen that just hangs around for a few seconds. The best way I can describe it is that it reminds me of a small zit that's ready to pop in terms of size and how hard it feels. I realize that there's no way to be certain without going to a doc, but I'm going to give it a few days and see if there are any changes before I make an appointment. I posted here with the hopes that someone might be able to give me a clue as to what it might be before I make that appointment, just to put my mind at ease for the time being (or to inform me that I should go to the doctor right away if this sounds for certain like cancer). Also, I'm a 27 year old white male. Thank you for your time.
Something to add: I'm examining it fairly often just due to worry, but I'm noticing that it is actually fairly sensitive to pressure. When I press on it, it pretty easily brings on the pain that normally accompanies being hit in the testicles (i.e. pain in the lower abdomen). Just barely running my finger over it actually brings that pain about. Other than this sensitivity (aren't cancerous tumors supposed to be painless?), there are no other symptoms whatsoever to go along with this bump.
hey. i have the same EXACT thing going on. did you find out any more about this from a dr. or such?
I just posted the exact same question, very small firm bump on my right testicle.

What is the epididymis? Mine is near the front if they're hanging and it feels like there's some sort of tube (vein?) right next to it.
I have the EXACT SAME LUMP.  Does anyone have any info?  I had it checked out, but i was told "i didnt have a lump" by doctors at a free hospital.  Since then, it has grown, and is now the size of a small BB.  Any info, please!
guys make a appointment with a doc they will check it out would be the best think to do.

I have got the very same thiong on mine it is called a cyst and they form like this very commonly. they are painful like someone hit you in the nuts.
but like i said get it checked out because it possibley be or become cancerous
Alright all I got an epidimal cist on my left testicul and just down below that I got a very small pin sized lump on the testis it shows every so often I would recommend to go straight to the docs just don't wait I first got checked 7-8 months ago and on the 12th of this month I'm going for a ultra sound scan of you do find any sort of lump go straight to your gp and get checked ASAP never wait hope this helps