Urologic Cancer Community
Watery Sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Watery Sperm

Dear Sir/Mam,

i wanted to tell my case. About a year back i had a pain in my right testicle. It was severe at that time. With some medicine from the doctor i recovered good. He said it was due to some dehydration and excessive loss of water due to playing in high temperatures and consuming less amounts of water. Well i recovered from that. Now some months back again the pain came back and this time it went alittle upwards. I took medicine and it was ok again, This time i was in Pakistan. When i masturbated there there was no problem with my semen it was thick and fine.Also to mention i had more white blood cells in my urine test!

But now i have come to sweden, And i fast too!! the whole month i FASTED and in that i ate less food and there was greater excercise. Now i did not maturbate a whole month or even a week more than that but i did not ejaculate at night!! that was very very odd!! normally i dont masturbate a week and i get self ejaculations at night. So i finally masturbated and woh!!! it was clear liquid. This had never ever happened to me in my whole life. I masturbated again after eating dates and some sweeet things the next day, thinking this time maybe it would be better!! but still the same.

Now i cant say i did not take protein i did but i admit i ate less food!! though there was quite less protein that i took as compared to pakistan. I am very worried about this issue!! normally i used to have dates" as meal and my semen would be so thick. But i dont understand at all why its so watery ..as clear as water alittle yellowish type as it always is!! i dont know whether this is a change of country and deit which is making it so..well still a month and no sperm in my semen that feels really dangerous!! please please please help me with this issue!!

I would be very very thankfull to you guysz./...and one thing more i was a very very excessive masturbator back. But this time i gave a long break so as to cool it down. And i thought it would be like bloody thick cream and it turns out that its very watery!!  :( i am really tense !! help
Tags: sperm, watery