freaking out! small bumps in urethra?
i am a male and noticed 2 small bumps that appear to be more more fleshy inside my urethra.  Its not at the tip but inside a little ways. They appear to be somewhat white or purple in color with a red blood like dot in the middle of it.  I havent had any burning urinating, bleeding or discharge but there is some possible itching in the urethra but it hast been severe.  The one is about a 1/8 inch from the top and the other is close to a 1/2 inch from the top.  I believe they have been there for about 3 weeks now.  I did have a questionable protected sex encounter 2 months ago. They sort of stick to the opposite side of the urethra when i first open it up but are cleary attached to the lining.  I tried touching the one near the top and it did hurt/sting to touch it.  I also feel some occasional aching/pain in my scrotum testicle area which im not sure as anything to do with this.  

Would any sort of bump be an automatic indication of genital herpes or warts or is it possible it could be something in the lining?  

Thanks you for your help
please any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to get to see a urologist soon