Urologic Cancer Community
pain in right testical

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

pain in right testical

a week ago, pain started in my right testical. i thought it will go away, but it did not so i went to doctor and discuss about the pain. he gave me some prescribed anitboitic medicine and also advised me to have an ultersound on the testical. now pain is almost gone but my penise is not harding up. what that could be? please give me some advice.

It would be best to have yourself examined again. If the main problem is infection and it seems to be improving, there is no clear reason why there would be new symptoms on erectile function. There are several nerves controlling erection, and failure may mean damage to the spine. Another cause may be due to blood supply. Is it possible that you already have some baseline problem with erectile function, and it is only a bit worse now?