Urologic Cancer Community
what should i do next?i

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

what should i do next?i

I had gross hematuria in jan maybe for a while I am not sur but the day i realized whatI it was I sw the dr the next day and the uashowed blood but now it was microscopic and gp gave me cipro for a week tested again at 3and 7 days and urine wwas clear.  Finally saw a uro a month later and that day he said there was a trace of blood.  Anyway  I had a neg pelvic ct cystoscopy renal ultrasound and cytology.  This uro thought the blood came from an atrophicvagina.  Hoewver i got a second opinion another cystoscopy cytology and ct urogram still no idea where it came from this was also a month later and now urine clear.  I still aam uneasy about all of this and wgat is the follow up plaaan for thisj.