Bladder problem
I do not have any idea if this is the right forum for me or not.  I have a swelling at the back of the vagina between the vg and the anus.  It is quite small in the early hours of the day, but as I stand for a length of time, or at the end of the day it is quite swollen.  In the a.m. it is sort of soft, but by evening it feels quite hard.  I am confused, and I am an older person (68), with no other signs of bladder problems.
The back of your vagina inside is where your cervix is located.  On the outside it is called the perineum.  There are ducts and glands in this area as well. The best doctor to discuss this problem is a gynecologist who can do a proper pysical exam and pap smear.
How do you get a doctor's answer?
I could have got this answer from anyone, very disappointed.
A related discussion, perineum lump was started.