Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
Bladder problem
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bladder problem

I do not have any idea if this is the right forum for me or not.  I have a swelling at the back of the vagina between the vg and the anus.  It is quite small in the early hours of the day, but as I stand for a length of time, or at the end of the day it is quite swollen.  In the a.m. it is sort of soft, but by evening it feels quite hard.  I am confused, and I am an older person (68), with no other signs of bladder problems.
Tags: Bladder problems, swollen, girlfriend emotional confused