How to use PCA3-D test with PSA test
If PSA elevated, about 4, but PCA3-D is very low, about 6 (>35 will be positive and high likelihood of  prostate cancer or biopsy), will biopsy necessary?  How to use PCA3_d with PSA to determine if biopsy will be needed?
It is important to integrate all your information to make a decision about biopsy.  The absolute PSA value is important, but just as important is the trend of the PSA over time and age of the patient.  PCA-3 test is a useful adjunct to these PSA values and together you make a decision with your doctor on whether a biopsy is warranted.  For example, If the PSA has been 4 for a while and unchanged in an older male, then I would feel less strongly about immediate biopsy.  If the PSA has been rising rapidly and/or in a younger male, despite the low PCA-3 test, I would lean towards biopsy.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?