Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
New soft mass below testicle
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

New soft mass below testicle

A little history - about a year ago I had a spermatocele/cyst appear on top of my left testicle. At the same time my left nipple developed a mass behind it, so it was a little cancer scare. Everything turned out to be fine after ultrasound.

Now I have developed a hard lump behind my right nipple, and about a month ago I started having some occasional pain in the left testicle (like I also had before the spermatocele appeared). Now the left testicle feels like it's hanging a bit looser, lower and a bit more forward than the right one. On the underside of the testicle, I can feel something that is hanging down from it. This is soft tissue, and some of it feels like tubes, some of it feels like fat. It could be the epididymis, but isn't that just behind and on top of the testicle? It can move independent of the testicle (to a certain degree, as it is connected to the testes).
The testicle is at normal size, shape and texture, relative to the other one.

I have a doctor's appointment in a month, but I would like to hear some medical advice about this before that.

Thanks.