Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
Penile Cancer?
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penile Cancer?

I'm really scared. I'm 29 yrs old and am uncircumsised. The last few months I've noticed a red lesion with a purple colored center in the middle of it on the tip of my penis.It doesnt hurt but it looks horrible. I figured it was just an irratation from oral sex with my girlfriend or a broken blood vessle. It hasn't gone away and occasionally I get some white patches of skin on the underside of my foreskin and head of my penis. I figured it was just dry skin but it always comes back after intercourse or oral sex. I have occasional pain in my testicals and an irration on the shaft too that looks like blood on the surface on the skin. I'm really scared that this is penile cancer. Please help, thanks!