Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
Red Blotch on Glans(glands) of Penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Red Blotch on Glans(glands) of Penis

I have what appears to be a bright red blotch on the left side on the underside edge of the head of my penis (I am circumsized).  It is not exactly round and does not hurt, burn or itch in anyway.  It does seem to have gotten bigger recently though and I've had this red blotch for about 4 months.  I had done some nude sunbathing last summer, although I did apply sunblock everywhere.

Also on the left side, just below the glans (glands) on the shaft, it feels like I have a tic tac underneath the skin. To the touch, it feels like a vein that is clogged. I only feel some discomfort or pain from it during an erection or a short time after masturbating or sex.  Earlier last year, I did try this traction device last year to enlarge the penis (stupid I know) but fear that may have caused the bump  

I'm not sure if the two issues are related or not. I am more concerned about the red blotch because it definitely has gotten bigger.