Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
calcified blood clot on the kidney
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

calcified blood clot on the kidney

i was recently in the er.due to pain to my lower right side,i had a ct scan done,and it revealed that i had a kidney stone,i followed up with my dr..after waiting 3weeks trying to pass it on my own,and never did,i had a stone search done,i went back to the dr.and was told that it might be a calcified blood clot,so i have to go to the op.room...what does that meen?what is a calcified blood clot?please help me understand.