can this growth be testicular cancer? what to do next?
I have found that I have a bump at the bottom of my scrotum right in the middle of my right thigh and bottom of scrotum sack.  It has gotten a little bigger over the last couple of days and causes a little discomfort with walking.  I thought it could be testicular. could it possibly have developed from sitting in awkward positions in an uncomfortable seat on a company conference trip over the past few days?i squeezed it, had to do it really hard, and it bled a little with some clear fluid.

thank you.
Testicular cancer is usually hard and non-tender on exam.  Typically does not express fluid, and does not come about in a day or two, but over a longer period of time.  If the area does not clear up in a few days, you may require and examination for potential infection and other causes.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?