Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
can this growth be testicular cancer? what to do next?
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

can this growth be testicular cancer? what to do next?

I have found that I have a bump at the bottom of my scrotum right in the middle of my right thigh and bottom of scrotum sack.  It has gotten a little bigger over the last couple of days and causes a little discomfort with walking.  I thought it could be testicular. could it possibly have developed from sitting in awkward positions in an uncomfortable seat on a company conference trip over the past few days?i squeezed it, had to do it really hard, and it bled a little with some clear fluid.

thank you.