Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
tesical growth
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

tesical growth

my husband has lymphodimia and it drains into his sac he also has one enlarged testical and in the past two weeks or so he says it has been feeling weird to him he often gets celulitus but he says that it feels different the other day we noticed that his sac seems bigger and his larger testical is bigger too is this a problem or are we worried for nothing your help would mean so much thank you
Tags: growth
Related Discussions
  • swollen scrotum (1 replies):
    i ve been experiencing slight swell in my scrotal sac,mo...[more]
  • bump (1 replies):
    hi there about 5 weeks ago i noticed a small bump attech...[more]
  • Symptoms (1 replies):
    What are the symptoms for testicular cancer?
  • testicular cancer (1 replies):
    I have clear discharge from my penis after urinating and...[more]
  • lump on my testical (2 replies):
    i have a lump on the top of my right testical,it is very...[more]
490117_tn?1210135280
Lymphedema can cause the scrotum to enlarge and shrink due to fluid accumulation.  Usually this is not a problem, from time to time the fluid can become infected and cause trouble.  Usually the symptoms are pain, fever, or cloudy discharge.  If the testicle itself is enlarged (as opposed to the scrotum) then that can be a symptoms of infection as well and deserves a doctor's evaluation.  Good luck.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank