Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
testicular problems - what is it?
About This Forum:

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

testicular problems - what is it?

I am 25 years old, white male. About 2 weeks ago I noticed a "dragging feeling" in my left testicle, and it was slightly swollen and painful (more of a dull ache). I had the dragging feeling once before, several years ago, and it went away after a few days. It lasted about a week this time, and during this time I had a lot of pain in my legs. I also had blood in my semen once, but not since. After about a week and a half, the pain and dragging sensation was gone, and so was the swelling. During the night a few days ago, I sat in a hot tub for about an hour. The next morning, both of my testicles felt harder than normal, and the veins around them feel harder as well. There is no pain, and there are no hard lumps - it is the entire testicle that is hard (both of them). My scrotum also feels tight, like it is being pulled back. I feel fine otherwise...I have no idea what this could be - these seem to be symptoms of every testicular problem. No one in my family has had testicular cancer, as far as I know. My main concern is cancer, because i do not have health insurance. I can afford to go to the doctor sometime next week, but not much beyond that. I would like to hear any ideas of what you think this could be. Thank you.