Urology Community
About leukoplakia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

About leukoplakia

I'm Female age 17 years old with 10 years kistory of bladder infection also my bladder get downward ... some Doctors said that they can't operate bladder 'cause I'm vergin , when I'm in age 7 i have suffer in my kidney and Urin , then when I'm 16 years old I make cystoscopy , the result was that i have leukoplakia the Doctor view the video it was as someone eat my bladder, after that i make 3 cystoscopies laser treatment while my bladder get worse and worse and bleeding right now . No one knows yet !!
why that's happen to me ??
.why the bladder is bleeding ?
.Can they operate the bladder to get upward ?
.what is the treatment for the bladder ?